- Host: Jane Anklam, Douglas County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call and County Reports (00:36)
- Specialists Reports (07:31)
- Phil Pellitteri, UW-Madison/Extension Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Special Guest: Joe Van Rossum, UW-Madison, Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology (14:41)
- Announcements (43:55)
- Wrap-Up (44:02)
- Download the MP3 (9.6 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The September 6, 2013 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (193 KB, 7 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).